Abu DhabiCopyright: Maksim Toome/Shutterstock.com
Fine dining in a spectacular location, designed with unique, modern embellished wooden furniture and marbled Chinese forms. This upscale Asian restaurant is located inside the Emirates Palace Hotel and serves delicious duck dishes, along with other Cantonese specialities and excellent seafood. Hakkasan wine list is as well impressive, with a selection of Italian, French, South African and Australian labels.
- Address: Emirates Palace, The Corniche, Abu Dhabi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +971 2 690 7739
- More Info: www.hakkasan.com/locations/hakkasan-abu-dhabi
- Address: 15:00-17:00 (Afternoon tea/bar) 18:00-24:00 (Dinner) 18:00-2:00 (Bar) 12:00-16:00 (Brunch, only on Friday)
- More Info: www.facebook.com/hakkasanabudhabi
Emirati cuisine is quite cosmopolitan and you can find food from all over the world. The specific food for the United Arab Emirates is a blend of Asian and Middle Eastern cooking. Breakfast is usually bread served with cheese or eggs while the main meals contain plenty of meat, grain and dairy. People often drink a red tea with mint after dinner, as it helps the digestion.